From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of alok singh
Sent: Mon 20/08/2007 11:07 AM
To: biztalker@listserver.readify.net
Subject: RE: [BizTalker] test message

Hi Andrew,

I do agree with Bill, I tried once to use SSO to store configuration details,
but left in the middle as i found it is difficult handle. As regard to
Enterprise library. I think it is very useful for large integration project,
where BizTalk is a part of complete solution.

In fact i liked Bill's idea of using rule engine for configuration , and i had
preview of his sample code from Denial Tommy.

Alok