>From docs: "The workaround is to edit the URI in the receive location to be
of the form SQL:://host//database/ID, where ID is anything added to the URI.
The example the SQL Adapter Sample uses is
SQL://localhost/BTS2004_SQL_Adapter_Loans/Report."

Might be interesting to use a convention that would tack on "#sproc_name" to
the end (instead of /ID), similar to POP3 URLs and the like.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bradley, Peter
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 6:33 AM
To: BizTalker@listserver.readify.net
Subject: [BizTalker] Reusing a SQL Adapter

I've also posted this to microsoft.public.biztalk.general.  So apologies for
the cross posting, but I really need an answer quickly to this one, if
possible.

We recently implemented a BTS 2006 application that obtained data via a
stored procedure from a particular remote SQL Server 2000 database via a SQL
adapter.

We are now on the point of implementing another application that gets data
from the same database (using a different stored procedure, of course), but
when I point it to the live data it will not create the receive location
because it says that there is already one using the same connection string.
How can I connect two or more SQL adapter receive locations to a database,
and how can I configure them each to use a different stored procedure?

The error message I'm getting is:

"Address should be unique for receive location 'CimisSqlReceive Location'.
Address 'SQL://cimislivedb/cimis' is already present for
'ItregSqlReceiveLocation'. (Microsoft.BizTalk.ExplorerOM)"

Cheers

Peter

to unsubscribe to this list, please send a message back to the list with
'unsubscribe' as the subject. Powered by mailenable.com - List managed by
http://www.readify.net