________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bradley,
Peter
Sent: 21 August 2007 13:13
To: BizTalker@listserver.readify.net
Subject: RE: [BizTalker] Reusing a SQL Adapter

Hi Scott,

You may well be correct.  I'll need to wait an hour or so before I can
try it, but it looks good in the BizTalk Admin console (i.e. I don't get
any errors and the connection string is still correct).

I saw something similar on (msdn kb842449), which didn't work for me.
It said:

"... manually change the Address (URI) property to a unique name.

For example, if you have two receive locations that each have an Address
(URI) property value that is set to SQL://./Northwind/, change the
second Address (URI) property value to SQL://./NorthwindSecondary/"

This doesn't work because it changes the connection string Initial
Catalog to "NorthwindSecondary" (in the case of Microsoft's example).
Since this database doesn't exist, BTS can't connect to the database.

In my case, the URI for the first application is:

SQL://cimislivedb/cimis/

Changing 'cimis' to 'cimistocams' in the second receive location fails
as I explain above; but changing it to:

SQL://cimislivedb/cimis/cimistocams

... looks better.  At least, the connection string stays as it was.

I'll post again in an hour or so with the result.

Thanks a lot (and I agree with your convention, too).

Peter