Wow, this was a really great video.  Now that you show it again, I remember the
original, but I didn't remember how LARGE all three rams were.  What in the
world do you do to get such big sheep?  My American Blackbellies are much
thinner, so that I cross them with Dorpers to get larger lambs!

Rick Krach
in Auburn, CA