TravelWithRonK equipment for sale

hello everyone!

For the past 15 years I have had the honor of transporting the very best small livestock genetics from coast to coast. I have met thousands of the very finest animals face to face and have seen the effect that their genetics have had on herds. I have met some of the most influential and innovative breeders in the USA. But all good things must come to an end eventually.

My health has failed rapidly in the past few months. It is obvious to me that my traveling days are over. I just spent two weeks in the hospital. I now have a brand new stint in my heart and wear a full time automatic defibulator unit that hopefully will restart my heart if it stops beating.

I have been attempting for many months to pass off the TravelWithRonK flag to a new person but no one has stepped forward to take on the challenge. Now I must begin thinking in terms of liquidating my assets. Without the cash flow from transporting I am relegated to adjusting my budget to live just on social security.

The first item offered for sale is my 'one of a kind' 6x20 double deck aluminum trailer. I designed the trailer to meet my unique needs. It was built in 2004 at a cost just under $30,000. To build it today with the cost of aluminum would be $40,000. It is uniquely designed to provide an extremely flexible configuration that can range from a 16 foot open 'cattle' trailer to a double deck configuration with as many as 14 individual pens ranging in size from one small animal to a dozen or more animals, or any combination of open and pens. Storage space for unused gates and dividers is always available. The trailer could be easily configured to be the ultimate 'showstring' trailer or could be the basis of someone wanting to start a regional or national transport service.

The second item is my Bruton 6x16 low profile trailer. Go to Brutontrailers.com to see a description. Look for the Extreme Exhibitor model. My trailer is a 2007 model. It is a high end model with all options except an installed power generator. The AC unit is low time and fully functional. I have a spare power unit that could be installed.

The third item is my highly modified long wheelbase heavy duty 12 passenger van tow vehicle. In my 1.5 million mile trailer towing career I have had a number of tow vehicle configurations. This van is the culmination of all of my experience at designing the best tow vehicle for bumper pull applications. It is absolutely the best tow vehicle I have ever driven. I will only sell it as part of a trailer/tow vehicle package. If you want to establish a top quality small livestock transport service along the lines of TravelWithRonK the purchase of both trailers and the van would put you in business with ready to go proven equipment.

Please contact me privately at rkee...@realtime.net for more information.

ron and jeremy