On Sat, 12 Oct 2002 21:05:33 -0300
Adriano Varoli Piazza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Oct 2002 19:49:10 -0400
> D. Olson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Nope. 8.2 ran fine, it's 9.0 that doesn't work.
> > 
> > But I did compile it, if you want to try it. Go get it at
> > http://mdkextras.by-a.com/
> 
> 
> I have a small problem with it: 
> 
> error: failed dependencies:
>         libstdc++.so.5   is needed by blackbox-0.65.0-1
>         libstdc++.so.5(GLIBCPP_3.2)   is needed by blackbox-0.65.0-1
> It seems I have to upgrade my gcc... Well, I think I'll stick to the .tar.gz.
> Damn. (-:
> Thanks anyway

That's because those packages are meant for Mandrake 9.0. I have slightly older 
Blackbox stuff here, which I used with Mandrake 8.2: 
http://aslan.no-ip.com/~dana/blackbox/

-- 
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List archives:  http://asgardsrealm.net/lurker/splash/index.html
Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to