On Sat, 12 Oct 2002 14:27:36 -0700
Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Saturday 12 October 2002 09:54, Adriano Varoli Piazza wrote:
> > Hello all!
> > I wanted to know if an RPM was available for this distro. I read a post by
> > DOlson on MandrakeUser Online about how he'd do it, but when I started
> > searching, I couldn't find anything.
> > If there isn't one yet, could anyone point me to the method to make one?
> > TIA
> >
> > Adriano Varoli Piazza
> 
> DOlson was unable to get 0.65.0 to compile and run happily under 8.2.  Seemed 
> to be a problem with the compiler.

Nope. 8.2 ran fine, it's 9.0 that doesn't work.

But I did compile it, if you want to try it. Go get it at http://mdkextras.by-a.com/

-- 
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List archives:  http://asgardsrealm.net/lurker/splash/index.html
Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to