Hi all

I've been playing with Ximian Evolution recently, and noticed that
bbkeys often wasn't running. I'd restart it, then a little while later
it's gone again. Just tracked it down to opening a message in a window
(rather than just use the preview). Doesn't matter if I use the mouse
(double click on the message) or the Ctrl-O shortcut, bbkeys dies every
time.

mrowe@jamaro:~$ bbkeys:  signal 11 caught
shutting down
aborting... dumping core

though I can't find any files as a result. This is with bbkeys version
0.8.2 from bbkeys_0.8.2-2_i386.deb I'm assuming it's reproducible, as
bbkeys has been dying on me at work too, but I hadn't pinned down the
cause until tonight.

Is there anything I can do to provide more details (or locate the core
file if it was actually produced)?

Regards, Martin
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.dbg400.net