On Wed, 2001-11-28 at 15:22, Martin Rowe wrote:
> I've been playing with Ximian Evolution recently, and noticed that
> bbkeys often wasn't running. I'd restart it, then a little while later
> it's gone again. Just tracked it down to opening a message in a window
> (rather than just use the preview). Doesn't matter if I use the mouse
> (double click on the message) or the Ctrl-O shortcut, bbkeys dies every
> time.
(snip)
> This is with bbkeys version 0.8.2 from bbkeys_0.8.2-2_i386.deb

While not the same versions or OS, this may be of some help.

I'm running Evolution here (0.99.2) and just tried two different
versions of bbkeys (0.3.6 and 0.8.3) and was unable to reproduce this
problem with either version.

Is it possible that you have some key binding that conflicts?

Jamin W. Collins