On Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:32:54 -0500
Jan Schaumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone on this list know if there could perhaps be a "New User"
> > email sent out to all new subscribers with the most recent URL
> > for blackbox info?
>
> Just configure Mailman (or majordomo or whatever software is used for
> the ML) to send this email.  Who's administring the ML?

And maybe set up the list to only accept and pass on mail from legit subscribers, to
stem the flow of SPAM and virii? Also, every other list I am on will reply to the list
when I hit "reply", whereas this one replies to the sender. Could that be changed as
well?

If we're going to make changes, may as well get them all done in one go...

Speedy
--

Of all the things you can accomplish by screwing up your face and swearing
into a darkened room, sleep is not one of them.