On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 08:28:09AM -0800, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> 1) http://www.planetquake.com/lvl/blackbox

<shrug>  Doesn't leave me warm, doesn't leave me cold.  Works decently in
Mozilla, usable in lynx.

> 2) http://www.threadbox.net/blackbox

Too busy.  Too many boxes all over it... important points and links should
all be over on the left hand side, not framing and crowding the text.  Lynx
of course doesn't handle the boxes well and you end up with an oddball
arrangement that is certainly not what's intended.

It does have the frame around the grey area which #1 lacks adding some
needed definition.

> 3) http://www.threadbox.net/blackbox/lightgfx.html

Ugh.  I dunno why it's "ugh"... it's not significantly different from #1,
save for the dashed lines.  I hate dashed lines. :)  Looks exactly like #2
in lynx.

> 4) http://speed.seas.upenn.edu/~rarya/bb2/

Doesn't work.  Bad permissions.

> 5) http://speed.seas.upenn.edu/~rarya/bb/index.html

Ditto.

> 6) http://furt.com/blackbox

Hm.  I like it.  Mozilla likes it.  It's usable in lynx.

I vote for either #1 or #6.

--
Marc Wilson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]