On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 10:20:05AM -0700, Paul Mackinney wrote:
> I run Debian, which does a great job of automatically updating a
> menu which is imported by Blackbox. I want to either have a custom menu
> that I maintain with the Debian menu as a submenu, or else have a custom
> submenu on the Debian menu.

This is no big deal.  I write and maintain my own menu, and simply include
the Debian one within it, using:

        [submenu] (debian gnu/linux) {}
                        [include] (/etc/X11/blackbox/blackbox-menu) {}
        [end]

Works great.

It's no big deal to just update the menu with your favorite text editor,
and I have an entry in mine for this purpose.

--
Marc Wilson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]