On Sat, 20 Apr 2002 21:03:02 -0700 (PDT)
"Sean 'Shaleh' Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Why not have two options... one to set the focus type (click to
focus,> > sloppy focus, focus follows mouse), then have an option
whether or not to> > raise on click (click to raise)?

I would be all in support of that :)

> I suppose we could do that.
>
> It still seems odd to me that people want to have other windows on
top of a> window they are using.

heh... guess maybe I'm just different then... but I find it real
convenient when I'm working with multiple windows to be able to keep
(for instance) my browser window partially overlapping my editor
window.

Matt.