On Wed, 15 May 2002 09:23:56 -0700 (PDT)
"Sean 'Shaleh' Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> #554003 on the sf.net tracker is causing us problems.  I can not
> #recreate it
> here and the first guess seems to be wrong.
>
> Anyone out there mind giving this one a look and seeing if you can a)
> recreate it and b) give some insight into the problem.

Well, if you're running any app that has sound and visit that site with
Mozilla (or Galeon or any other Gecko-using browser) it'll freeze up
Mozilla because of a sound bug.  A really annoying sound bug I might
add.  Like visit it while playing some mp3s with Mozilla and watch
everything freeze up, then hit the stop button and notice how it
magically appears.  Of course that's a Mozilla problem, not a Blackbox
problem.