* D. Olson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Jul 23. 2002 22:10]:
> > yep, the decor does change. one new thing that i did notice is that
> > windows without decor get it back on a bb restart, but then continue to
> > behave normally. what used to happen (and i'm not sure if this is a new
> > change or not) was the window would get decor back but would think that
> > it was decor-less (so if you toggled again it would continue to have
> > decorations, a second toggle would turn them back off). point is the
> > current behaviour seems better than what i'd previously observed. any
> > way that they can continue to stay decor-less through a restart?
>
> Sorry, I am dumb... Is there a hot key to toggle this or something?
> Actually, more importantly, is this a feature available beta3?

It's been in Blackbox for quite some time. This line in .bbkeysrc makes
Alt-F10 toggle the decoration:

KeyToGrab(F10), WithModifier(Mod1), WithAction(ToggleDecor)

--
Mads Martin Jørgensen, http://mmj.dk
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic