--- Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Saturday 14 September 2002 12:59, Keith T. Fancher wrote:
> >
> > -Line 572: Where it says you may need to tar and gunzip separately, it
> > really should say tar and gzip separately.
> >

> actually gunzip is a valid command.

gunzip is a valid command, but he was right I should have said gzip.

> > -Line 1173: Although blackbox-styles(5) is mentioned once earlier in
> > manpage, it isn't mentioned in the "see also" section for some reason.
> >
> most likely because it is vapour at the moment.

More like Chaos, a random collection of unsorted tidbits,
chunks of code and snide remarks.

It will be in 0.65.1

Thanks to everyone for all of these awesome comments and support!!

--Brig

=====
--
"R. Brigham Young II" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Senior Systems Analyst, CAUSMIS Research Group