Basically, first of all you need to make sure the applescript works (that's
what everyone here is trying to do).

Instead of running it through Quicksilver, open up Script Editor found in
your applications/utilities folder and copy / paste the script into that,
then click run.

If that works then it could be a problem with Quicksilver