The plugin was there. Twice in fact. So I deleted both, unzipped the
downloaded plugin, double clicked it which relaunched QS. The plugin
was back in the plugins folder in the finder and in Quicksiver's
plugins list but wasn't in the catalogue.

After rescanning and restarting QS it was registered in the catalogue
again, both boxes checked.

I clearing the caches repairing the permissions and booting into safe
mode before trying to drill down into 1Password.

And still the same result, same console message.

Might it be worth my trying to move all the QS files (the Application
Support, Cache and Preferences is all I believe?) to a different
location and set QS up from scratch to see if that works?

Is the plugin working for anyone using b54 under SL? I'm swapping
54/57 and their respective bezelHUD interfaces each time I try
anything but it'd be nice not to have too. (I have tried it with the
default interface by the way in case that was affecting it).

And I echo Dons appreciation of course.