On Mar 24, 2010, at 11:08 PM, Spike wrote:

> In none of the combinations I've tried I've ever got a "send to
> quicksilver" in the services menu, and yes I've read about the
> problems on the github page about qs not registering and made sure I
> had no other quicksilver around and emptied my trash. No Joy.

I think what you’re looking for on the menu is “Get Current Selection
(Internal)”. If it’s not showing up when you have text selected, maybe try
rebuilding the Launch Services database with this command:

/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Support/lsregister
 -kill -r -domain local -domain system -domain user

Note that warnings about applications downloaded from a web site will return
after you do this.

Can you use the ⌘G method to get the selection?

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>