I think this is simply a matter of misunderstanding what the Run after
Delay… action is for.

Sagar Shah, I think that you are trying to do something like having
Safari open after a certain delay, and so you have been trying to
create a command like

      Safari, Run after Delay…, 60

As you have discovered, that does not work. Instead, you first need to
enter the command "Safari, Open" and then press Ctrl-Return. Pressing
Ctrl-Return causes the entire existing QS command ("Safari, Open") to
become the object of a new command. In the second pane of this new
command you can select Run after Delay… as its action and then enter a
time in the third pane. Then you will end up with a command like this

      "Safari, Open", Run after Delay…, 60"

What this command means is "Wait 60 seconds and then carry out the
instructions currently listed in the first pane." So the Open action
is still what actually launches Safari, whereas the Run after Delay…
action is what runs the entire "Safari, Open" set of instructions
(after the delay has expired).

In other words, the Run after Delay… action does not take applications
or files as its objects; it takes other complete Quicksilver commands
as its objects. It is the job of those other commands to perform
actions on applications or files.

For more information, please see pp. 47-48 of Howard Melman's user
guide at
http://groups.google.com/group/blacktree-quicksilver/browse_thread/thread/ef99bcac45de5ca7#