Hi All,

  I'm very new to QS but am very impressed with the power and want to get
it working optimally and make it a central part of my mac experience. The
first most basic task I wanted to get working was email. I use gmail and
Chrome, installed mail, contacts, and gmail plugins. I get some
functionality, but not everything, so I have a few questions.

(1) I have two laptops and installed QS on both. The odd thing is I get an
error when trying to attached something to an email on one and not the
other. In particular, on one I get a "com.google.Chrome" mediator is
missing notification on one. I cannot find out where they are configured
differently or how to repair this!

(2) On the laptop without the error, the email writes but the file is not
attached. Why!

(3) Everything seems to go through apple contacts. I prefer to use gmail
contacts. Is that currently not available in the plugin? I'd rather not
sync if it can be avoided.

   As I set this up, advice on how to troubleshoot myself would be
appreciated :).

Best,
Lance