I finally got tired of not being able to access 1Password logins, so I’m fixing up that plug-in. I’ve got it working for me, using the version straight from AgileBits.

I need a volunteer that bought it from the Mac App Store to tell me where that version puts the JSON data for 3rd Party apps.

Also, if anyone has multiple vaults, can you tell me if those entries go into the same file, or another file?

For my version, the file is `~/Library/Application Support/1Password 4/3rd Party Integration/bookmarks-default.json`

I’d start by looking in `~/Library` containers for the App Store version.

Thanks.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/