On 8 Jul 2015, at 17:49, Patrick Robertson wrote:

FWIW I have the MAS version, and I can access my logins from Quicksilver.

I wonder if your still getting the data from the (long unused) `~/Library/Application Support/1Password` folder. Check the dates on files in there. Then delete it and see that 1Password doesn’t care. :-)

I think the key is to tick the “enable itegration with 3rd party apps” setting in the advanced options (this isn’t available for the new keychain format I think)

Yes, which generates a JSON file that the current version of the plug-in doesn’t look for. That’s why it wasn’t working for me. I have to think the MAS version does the same thing, I just need to know the path. God help us if what Tim pasted is the answer. :-/

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/