On 20 Aug 2015, at 12:17, Daniel Persson wrote:

When updating to 1.3.0, QS stopped recognising local language app names.

Trying to open "Anteckningar" (Swedish) by typing "ant" doesn't work,
instead I have to type "not" to trigger "Notes".

I have previously implemented the advice from the wiki FAQ to make all
commands in QS in English, however up until now QS has still recognised the local names for apps (and folders for that matter) as they appear on my
system.

Any fix? Is it a bug?

Sounds like a bug. I can’t think of what changed that would explain this, though.

Patrick, when we switched to using NSURL stuff, are also using that to grab names?

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/