I have followed the instructions for integrating with QuickSilver App:

   - 1Password Preferences > Advanced > Checked Box for "Enable integration
   with 3rd party apps"
   - 1Password Preferences > Sync > Also sync Primary vault with Dropbox
   (location: username > Dropbox > 1Password > 1Password.agilekeychain
   - QuickSilver Preferences > Plugins > Checked Box for 1 Password Plugin
   - QuickSilver Preferences > Catalog > 1Password > Checked Box for all
   1Password options

Yet, I still don't have my 1Password web site logins in the QuickSilver
catalog.

Should note that I had this working fine until I uninstalled QuickSilver
using the QS Uninstall tool: QS > Preferences > Application

--

*1Password*
Version 5.3 (530029)

*QuickSilver*