Hmm I'd much rather not edit the action itself..

"5.1 Channel Audio" is the name of a Audio Device I made using Audio MIDI
Setup
I'm running a hackintosh and my mobo supports 5.1 speaker setup except OSX
doesn't know how to play it.
I install specific audio driver kexts to allow the speakers to be
recognized in the audio outputs and then I use Audio MIDI Setup to play
sound through them as if it were stereo sound.

http://jwm.d.pr/gALa/4V6IFRov