Friends,

I use Witch as a task switcher, and when evoked, Quicksilver's Clipboard
and Shelf both show up in the switcher window. Witch has a preference pane
with sections for "Do not show apps" and "Do not show windows"; in each of
these I've placed "/Applications/Quicksilver.app" without success in
eliminating Clipboard and Shelf from the display. I'm wondering if those
two "modules" in QS have a separate name given for their showing up (when I
disable them in QS Witch does not show them). Of course I might just as
well start with Witch's help services, but I thought I'd start here.

Thank you.

Fred Weiner