Hi,

Long time QS user here. I just recently upgrade my machine to 10.12... was
running 10.10 before and I noticed that apparently "Get current selection"
no longer works in the terminal.app.
You can mark the text but when you hit cmd-esc nothing happens. Apparently
this shortcut is now used by the terminal.app internally since I see the
"Edit" Menu entry lightning up when it happens but I was not able figure
out to what's triggered by it so I cannot change it.
Is there any way to get this working in the terminal.app again?

Kind regards,
Mike