Hi all,

I just did a complete uninstall + reinstall of Quicksilver (v1.5.7),
resetting all preferences, deleting all Quicksilver-related files in my
home folder, rebooted the computer, under le latest version of High Sierra
(10.13.3). I still can't access recent documents by using the right arrow
after selecting an application. From the changelog it seems that this issue
was fixed, but either it has come back or I'm being stupid. Does anybody
have a suggestion on what to try next?

For the record, in my workflow I find that feature incredibly useful and
use it all the time.

Thanks,

- Mathieu