Really appreciate the quick reply and info....I just adore Quicksilver.  I
can't imagine daily Mac use without it (And I donate to the developers)

 Samuel Krotinger, M. Ed., M.F.A.
 Principal
 Warren School
 s...@huusd.org
 802· 583 · 8176

and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights
and Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.