> Is there a problem between these apps?

I don't know of an issue a priori. Would you mind making an issue at GitHub?

Any crash reports you've found?

If you look through the issues, you might find an existing similar one we're
working on -- do you happen to have the process manipulation plugin on /
enabled? If so you might consider disabling it to see if that helps.

Nate