Please share profile on

Direct contact number: (201) 448 1184

This is *Javed Khan* from *NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES/ AESPATECH LLC* and we have
an immediate requirement with our client where we have excellent hold and
can close the positions pretty quick. If you find yourself comfortable with
back to you or

I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact

We have a Requirement* .Net Developer *position in *Chicago, IL*. If you
have any matching resumes for the below mentioned position.

Please share the suitable resource for this Position.

Job Title: .Net Developer

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

*Interview Process: Phone Screen & Skype *

*At least **8 years of experience** with Information Technology. *

*Job Description:*

•          At least 4 years of experience in .NET (C# above 4.0 version,
.NET framework above 4.0 version, SQL Server 2016) Skills

•          At least 5 years of experience in software development life

•          At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities
on development and maintenance projects.

•          At least 2 years of experience in Design and architecture review.

•          At least 2 years of experience in Agile scrum software
development process.

•          Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder

•          Experience to Logistics domain

•          Strong Analytical skills

•          Excellent communication skills.

•          Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment

*• Detailed technical skill requirement is given below. *

*•          Front end: Angular 4*

*•          Middle Ware:*

*o    WebAPI for REST services. Follows microservices architecture pattern*

*o    .Net Core*

*•          Unit Testing: Xunit (unit testing framework), Moq (Mocking

*•          Should have good knowledge of dependency ingestion pattern
which is used for automated unit testing*

*Warm Regards, **[image: cid:image001.png@01D36DEF.ACD88A40]*

Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)

*[image: NStar logo (2)]*

Direct: (201) 448 1153

Skype ID: javeedkhan.khan2

GTalk:   ;

*Notice of Confidentiality:*

The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject *“REMOVE”* such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.

"BlazeAdvisorUserGroup" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit