Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit

*Big Data Lead *

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Contract*

*Candidate with I-94 Travel history will be considered only.*

*Job Description : *

Technical lead for the project is expected to drive key design decisions
with K-C stakeholders. Needs very good Big Data experience (About 7+ in
Analytics and ~4 years in Big Data). Prior Experience of implementing Big
Data solutions in Consumer Goods and Retail industry is preferred. Should
have onsite/offshore delivery experience as the lead is expected to engage
offshore team in delivery. Leadership skills are also essential as the role
involves conversations with Big Data Architects and Enterprise Architects
at K-C along with business connects. Should be able to drive the scope
estimations and delivery within timelines independently. Location is
Atlanta, GA.

Thanks,

Dev Chauhan

Sr. IT Recruiter