Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit

*MSBI, SSIS Developer with Healthcare*

*Location:  **Irving, Texas*

*Job Description: *

·         Support the Software Development and Maintenance of MSBI Based
SSIS packages, SQL Server Database, SSRS reporting services for the various
Accordant Health Service programs.

·         Perform analysis and translates business needs to create
high-quality Business Requirements and Functional Specifications
documentation within specified time frames to solve moderately complex

·         problems (multiple interfaces with other systems within a
business unit) considering all impacted components from an end-to-end
perspective.

·         Experience in healthcare industry is preferred.

*Must Have Skills:*

·         SSIS, SQL Server, MSBI Based programming

*Desired Skills:*

·         SSAS, Healthcare experience, Crystal Reports

Thanks,

Dev Chauhan

Sr. IT Recruiter

Nityo Infotech