Hi,

I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit

*Adobe Analytics with good exposure to other products in Adobe Marketing
Cloud.*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Candidate with I-94 Travel history will be considered only.*

*Required Skills:*

9-12 years of experience in Digital Analytics space

Knowledge on entire Adobe marketing Suite of products

Work experience in one or more Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions tools

Excellent stakeholder management, presentation and communication skills

Data-driven with strong analytical and problem solving skills; able to
structure approaches, identify root causes and translate data into
actionable insights

Should be proficient in MS-office and must have experience in documentation

Exposure to Adobe Campaign is preferred

Good to Have -

Certification in Adobe Marketing Cloud tools will be preferred

Automobile Industry experience will be preferred

Tag Management and Adobe Campaign knowledge/working experience will be an
added advantage

Thanks,

Dev Chauhan

Sr. IT Recruiter