I have some urgent requirements with my direct client. Please send me your
updated resume along with your hourly rate / yearly salary expectations, if
interested. In case you are not interested, it will be nice to let your
friends know of this position who may be a potential fit

*.Net Developer with Angular JS*

*Location – Jersey City*

*Mandatory Skill - CSS/ HTML/ Java Script/ J Query/ Angular JS 2.0 with C#
DOT NET background*

Required qualifications:

·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science

·         5+ years professional development experience using an
object-oriented language

·         3+ years experience designing browser-neutral applications using
HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, and JQuery

·         2+ years experience with ASP.NET
MVC4 or higher, designing and developing controllers using C# .NET, and
deploying to IIS

·         Professional experience with AngularJS, and the ability to design
solutions using Angular 4 or 5

·         Knowledge and understanding of the following; Agile and a
“T-shaped” mindset, Dev/Ops concepts, software delivery automation

·         Experience in the financial services industry is required. (Fixed
Income – MBS/Mortgage loans preferred).

*Preferred qualifications:*

·         Technical expertise in TSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, ADO.NET
and SSIS

·         Experience working with mortgage servicing data and pricing/risk

Dev Chauhan

Sr. IT Recruiter

Nityo Infotech

*(*: 609-853-0818 X 2290