El Lunes, 18 de Abril de 2005 21:55, Randy McMurchy escribi�:

> Thanks for the great explanation of your proposed changes, Manuel.
> It all sounds good to me, though I don't see the advantage in a table
> format for the 'Short Descriptions'. Seems it is improper use of a
> table to me. According to the W3C, tables are supposed to be used to
> present data via HTML, and not for presentation of a list.

I don't agrree also having to use {table} tags in the HTML, but I can't find 
yet a good CSS code to have the same look using {dl}. The addition of a 
processing instruction is no intrusive and easy to be removed if a better 
approach is found. 


-- 
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS n�2886:       http://www.linuxfromscratch.org
LFS en castellano: http://www.escomposlinux.org/lfs-es http://www.lfs-es.com
TLDP-ES:                           http://es.tldp.org
-- 
http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev
FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html
Unsubscribe: See the above information page

Reply via email to