M.Canales.es wrote:
Inside the tarball there is three file: a full commented template.xml, and allmost full rewrite of chapter06.xml and chapter07 with some modifications to the "Adding tags" section.
I haven't had time to look at the editor's guide, but I did look at the template. It looks pretty good. I especially like the layout/formatting.
A couple of comments:
1. I'm not sure what the comment "For file creation commands <literal> tags must be added enclosing the actual text" means. Perhaps we need and example.
2. s/systemintem/systemitem/
3. I'm not sure the use of option tag is semantically correct, but I think we can live with it for our purposes. I believe you are making the distinction between option and parameter for potential formatting reasons.
4. Although there are differing opinions, I think we should generally use commas in delimiting all the members of a list. By this I mean:
a, b, and c
not
a, b and c unless b and c are being gouped together separate from a.
5. In one place you show the screen tag indented. If the entry consists of multiple lines, all lines after the first should not be indented. This can be slightly confusing, so we need an example in the template.
Remain to add a section discussing the use of indexterm and related tags/attributes, but I let that for you ;-)
I can do that. :)
-- Bruce
-- http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html Unsubscribe: See the above information page
