On 4/19/05, Bruce Dubbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I just ran into a problem I want to clarify. > > When using nfs mounted partitions as a client, the options in fstab need > to have a _netdev parameter set or you get a failure in the mountfs > bootscript. > > In the nfs-client bootscript, remote nfs partitions need to be actually > mounted: > > mount -a -t nfs > > This means an update is needed to both the nfs-utils client config and > the bootscript. I want to verify before I make the changes. > > -- Bruce
The netfs bootscript is actually where remote filesystems are mounted... I believe it is in Chapter 4 , Configuring for Network Filesystems. It just mounts all mounts with the _netfs option. [samba, nfs, e.t.c] -- Nathan Coulson (conathan) ------ nathan at linuxfromscratch org conathan at gmail com -- http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html Unsubscribe: See the above information page
