M.Canales.es wrote these words on 04/30/05 17:59 CST: > Yes, is very possible that in some of the first retagged packages could > remains some titles that hasn't been changed to uppercase yet. I'm not > perfect ;-)
Hey, no sweat. I only commented because I felt it was something that should be fixed when you get the chance. It is a presentation thing that takes a back seat to the actual instructions. As long as we have accurate instructions, the presentation of them is secondary. You're doing a great job and is appreciated by me, and probably everyone else as well. Keep up the great work. One other thing you may consider doing while you're touching all the package instructions. For commands such as cp, install, ln, chmod, chown, etc., that can utilize the -v parameter to verbosely display what the command does, could you add this -v parameter to the commands? I asked about this a few months back and received one positive reply about it, nobody indicating it was a bad idea. I like it because for folks like me, that log everything, it gives a good representation of the commands in the log files. So, for those commands I mentioned above and any others that I missed where -v is appropriate, could you add this into the command? -- Randy rmlscsi: [GNU ld version 2.15.94.0.2 20041220] [gcc (GCC) 3.4.3] [GNU C Library stable release version 2.3.4] [Linux 2.6.10 i686] 22:04:01 up 28 days, 21:37, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00 -- http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html Unsubscribe: See the above information page
