Hi folks,
I can't seem to get the docs to install using the current instructions. If I use '--disable-docs-build' I get nothing under /usr/share/doc. If I omit that flag I get /usr/share/doc/gstreamer-0.8.10/{faq,manual,pwg} but they're all empty. Note that the docs aren't rebuilt, regardless of that flag. I do get stuff installed under /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/gstreamer{,-libs}-0.8/ but those appear to be programming docs.
[types 'ls' and 'cd' a couple of times]
Oh, I see now. The user docs are only distributed in XML (useful!). Therefore I think the description of the '--disable-docs-build' parameter should be changed to read 'building' rather than 'rebuilding', IMO of course :) Alternatively, as ./configure appears to correctly check whether the docs can be built or not, mention of that switch could be omitted completely, I suppose.
Oh, one more minor point; the "Installed directories" lists '/usr/share/doc/gstreamer-0.8.9', not '/usr/share/doc/gstreamer-0.8.10'.
Cheers,
Matt. -- http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html Unsubscribe: See the above information page
