Matthew Burgess wrote these words on 05/05/05 14:52 CST:

> Oh, I see now.  The user docs are only distributed in XML (useful!). 
> Therefore I think the description of the '--disable-docs-build' 
> parameter should be changed to read 'building' rather than 'rebuilding',

Done.

> IMO of course :)  Alternatively, as ./configure appears to correctly 
> check whether the docs can be built or not, mention of that switch could 
> be omitted completely, I suppose.

You're probably right, but I can't check that because I have all the
deps installed on my test build machine. Because I can't confirm that
this, I'm just going to leave it as is for now. Matt, if you can
confirm that leaving of the switch without having the deps installed
doesn't bomb the build, I'll remove it. Seems like you *are* confirming
this in your message, but I'd like to be sure.


> Oh, one more minor point; the "Installed directories" lists 
> '/usr/share/doc/gstreamer-0.8.9', not '/usr/share/doc/gstreamer-0.8.10'.

Fixed. Permanently too, as I changed the hard-coded number to the
version entity.

Thanks for the report, Matt. And please get back if you know we can
remove that --disable-docs-build switch from configure and the
"Command Explanations" section.

-- 
Randy

rmlscsi: [GNU ld version 2.15.94.0.2 20041220] [gcc (GCC) 3.4.3]
[GNU C Library stable release version 2.3.4] [Linux 2.6.10 i686]
15:10:00 up 33 days, 14:43, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.07, 0.03
-- 
http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev
FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html
Unsubscribe: See the above information page

Reply via email to