M.Canales.es wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> Now that the trunk Changelog is yet small, maybe we can move on their format 
> to the new layout used in the cross-lfs book. See, for example, the 
> "Changelog entries" section in
> 
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/cross-lfs/x86/introduction/changelog.html
> 
> IMHO, that layout is more clean and easy to read.
> 
> If the change is wanted, I can do it when accepted this propossal.
> 
> 

I'm not in favour of this.  I like the strict chrono order of the
current changelog.  IMO, the new one is more cluttered (more sections),
and I find it more difficult to find what I want ( the list of changes
since I last looked ).  I'd go so far as to say I think LFS should go
back to the BLFS way!

-1

Richard.

-- 
http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev
FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html
Unsubscribe: See the above information page

Reply via email to