Richard A Downing wrote:
> M.Canales.es wrote:

>>Now that the trunk Changelog is yet small, maybe we can move on their format 
>>to the new layout used in the cross-lfs book. See, for example, the 
>>"Changelog entries" section in
>>
>>http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/cross-lfs/x86/introduction/changelog.html
>>
>>IMHO, that layout is more clean and easy to read.

> I'm not in favour of this.  I like the strict chrono order of the
> current changelog.  IMO, the new one is more cluttered (more sections),
> and I find it more difficult to find what I want ( the list of changes
> since I last looked ).  I'd go so far as to say I think LFS should go
> back to the BLFS way!
> 
> -1

>From your comment and Randy's comment, I don't think we all understood
the proposal the same way.

Manuel,  can you create a demo page of exactly what you are proposing
for BLFS?

  -- Bruce
-- 
http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev
FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html
Unsubscribe: See the above information page

Reply via email to