M.Canales.es wrote:
> El Miércoles, 17 de Agosto de 2005 20:44, Richard A Downing escribió:
> 
>>M.Canales.es wrote:
> 
> 
>>I'm not in favour of this.  I like the strict chrono order of the
>>current changelog.  IMO, the new one is more cluttered (more sections),
>>and I find it more difficult to find what I want ( the list of changes
>>since I last looked ).  
> 
> 
> The chrono order is already on that new layout. For each day, the more newest 
> change should be placed above of the other ones.
> 

All I WAS objecting to was the sections BEFORE the changelog in the
example cited.  I don't like that even in LFS.

I'm happy with the proposal to group all entries on the same date
together if everyone else agrees.  But consider this:

The current format works well too - and has the advantage of being
searchable in the rendered version with the results each containing a
date.  Of course one can always search the XML and get that functionality.

Does this mean a big change in the markup that we have to edit - does it
introduce any more error prone-ness?

R.
-- 
http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev
FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html
Unsubscribe: See the above information page

Reply via email to