M.Canales.es wrote these words on 08/29/05 15:20 CST:

> I would to add to BLFS the obfuscate.sh script and  the dump-commands.xsl 
> stylesheet. 

I have a pretty good idea what the dump-commands does, but what is
an obfuscate.sh?

Does this cause any extra time for validation or rendering?


> I also would to replace the goTidy script by a for loop in the Makefile, like 
> is done from many time ago in the [H]LFS books.

What does it do differently? Why the need to change? Does it create
any different HTML? If not, then why change?

Mind you, I don't care unless it causes extra time to validate
or render. I use custom scripts to validate and render, so it
probably won't affect me, but just curious as to the details.

Would my existing scripts continue to work?

-- 
Randy

rmlscsi: [GNU ld version 2.15.94.0.2 20041220] [gcc (GCC) 3.4.3]
[GNU C Library stable release version 2.3.4] [Linux 2.6.10 i686]
15:25:01 up 149 days, 14:58, 3 users, load average: 0.13, 0.35, 0.51
-- 
http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev
FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html
Unsubscribe: See the above information page

Reply via email to