Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
I'll be starting this now. Bugzilla will be taken offline but the data will be retained. I will keep the lists advised of my progress.

Trac is up and running on belgarath, accessible via the same URLs as previous. You may need to wait for the DNS to propagate before you get served by the real server.

I still have to bring over the new bugs from Bugzilla that have been added over the past week or two, so please refrain from adding anything to Trac's ticketing system yet as it will just be wiped. It is late here now and I need some sleep. I will do this tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience.

--
JH