Justin R. Knierim wrote:
For trac, all it really needs are the repo files and swig python bindings. It can use the older version of svn, whatever it may be on anduin, it doesn't actually have to serve the files. If you wanted to you can just rsync the /srv/svn or whatever directory to anduin hourly and call it good.

Thanks for the tip, Justin. I'll keep it in mind in case we need to go that route. Bruce, I'm going to hold off testing Trac on Anduin until after this weekend, after having read Gerard's response.

--
JH