--- Em qua, 14/11/12, Ken Moffat escreveu:

> De: Ken Moffat
> Assunto: Re: [blfs-dev] midori-0.4.7 status bar functionalities no icons
> Para: "BLFS Development List"
> Data: Quarta-feira, 14 de Novembro de 2012, 15:11

>  Sorry, all I can say is "here be dragons".  Some
> months ago, when
> Andy was still with us, I installed whatever was then
> current,
> probably 0.4.6 (the book was on the previous version), and
> had a
> blank or 'X' instead of one of the icons.  Suggestions,
> particularly
> from Andy and Armin, should be in the archives, probably
> for
> -support, but they none worked for me.
>
>  At the moment I've dropped midori (and I'm not building
> anything
> new for the moment), but I might have to revisit it, so I'll
> just
> have to wish you luck with this.
>
>  ISTR that I sort of identified which icon was needed [
> details in
> the archives, if I'm right ], but never got any
> further.  Possibly,
> your problem is very different from mine, because my only
> problem
> was a missing image.
>
>  Best wishes.

Thanks, Ken.

That solved my problem.

Running from a terminal these messages appeared:

[In the following, "não está presente no tema" = "not present in theme"]

$ midori

(midori4:29386): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon
'text-x-javascript' for stock: O ícone "text-x-javascript" não está
presente no tema

(midori4:29386): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon
'application-x-shockwave-flash' for stock: O ícone
"application-x-shockwave-flash" não está presente no tema

Had already gnome-icon-theme, then, installed
gnome-icon-theme{-extras,-symbolic} [1], no success.

Also tried Tango as fallback [2,3], it was already installed, too.

Then read Andy's suggestion [4], also present in [3], and installed
elementary [5] and put

          gtk-fallback-icon-theme="elementary"

in .gtkrc-2.0.mine. It is sourced by .gtkrc-2.0:

          include "/home/fernando/.gtkrc-2.0.mine"

which is created by lxappearance.

This problem has happened with others [6,7] and I believe is a bug in
midori-0.4.7, because they have changed exactly something related to
icons [8]:

" · GIO-based check for enough space and permissions, GIO-based themed
icons"
" · Windows: GTK+3, Faenza icons, gdb helper, Netscape plugins," (I am
using GTK+2 for midori, but this show that exactly with Netscape plugins
they made some changes)
" · Theming: content view, secondary toolbar class, drop old icon names,
bigger error icon"

Now icons are there (see attachment), but I dislike the size, previous
midori-0.4.6 had better larger icons.

Thank you again, Ken.

[]s,
Fernando