On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 01:07:06PM -0300, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> Em 19-02-2014 12:31, Ken Moffat escreveu:
> >
> >  So: anyone planning to test specific desktop things ?
>
> I will build OpenBox/LXDE, today, hopefully.

 That's great - lxde hit the book after I'd started my last lot of
testing, so I don't have scripts for it.  Looking at the scripts I
do have, I should be able to test xfce later today (it's
comparatively small, I already build some of it, so no worries about
space on my only-8GB '/').

 Anyone planning to test either gnome or kde ?

 NB I can't test any wifi apps - my LFS machines are wired only.

ĸen